4 GREAT REASONS TO BUY FROM US:
- Over 37,000 happy customers
- Real people on our support team ready to help
- The finest materials and stunning design — all our products are developed with an obsessive dedication to quality, durability, and functionality
- We use the most secure online ordering systems on the market, and are constantly improving our software to make sure we offer the highest possible security
BUY WITH CONFIDENCE
Our mission is to make your shopping experience as safe and enjoyable as possible. Have questions? Feel free to contact our award-winning customer care team for advice on everything from product specifications to order tracking.
- Money back guarantee: Something not quite right? If you’re not totally satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 15 days for a full refund
- Risk-Free Purchase: We utilize industry-standard Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to allow for the encryption of all the sensitive information, so you can be sure your details are completely safe with us
- Trustworthy payment method: We partner with the most popular online payment solutions that guarantee enhanced security and fast transaction processing
I use this for more space in my car. It’s great! Room for my phone, EZ Pass and garage door opener. It’s very nicely made and very sturdy. It’s laid out in sections, not just one big tray and slots to put your phone so it can sit upright. I recommend it to anyone who needs extra space in their car.
It stays put in the car. I have it draped across the center console, where I leave my phone and miscellaneous items. It stays where I put it. It has been several months now, it doesn't move, has not slipped, and generally does what is expected: just sits there and holds stuff. :-)
I had a basic pad previously. Every time I rounded a corner, my glasses would go sailing across the car. This one has little cavities to hold your stuff. My glasses haven't budged since I started using this product. Would recommend.
Had to double side tape it down but it was a great addition to my dash for trips. Holds iPhone up for navigation with no problems and plenty of side storage for change etc..
I have a newer Ford Explorer. I put it on the dash right in front of the driver's seat. It doesn't affect my sight field. It stays put. I have 2 pairs of sunglasses, my keys and my phone in it.
I really like this pad. Am using it on my dash for my sunglasses etc. Got it recommended by a friend and now I’ve got one too!
Good product. Good size. Mine slides around a bit on my dashboard. The fix: I ended up placing one of those tacky non-slip pads under it and it’s rock solid now.
This is awesome in our car. I put my chapstick, cellphone and gum in here. It always stays put as well.
Gets the job done, much happier without everything sliding off my dashboard. :)
Fits nicely on the dash. Has not shifted or fallen off when turning