Simple – Natural – Adorable: Our tagline sums up our approach to sourcing the very best children’s products.
Engage the imagination! No need for batteries or screens! The open-ended nature of our products opens a world of opportunities and adventures for those that use our crayons, put on our puppets, or enjoy the companionship of our sweet dolls.
Made of the purest ingredients and materials possible – beeswax crayons, wooden balance boards, non-toxic nail polish, biobased material, and organic cotton dolls and puppets are some examples.
Adorable toys teach children of the beauty in the world around them – and should help make them feel warm inside.
4 GREAT REASONS TO BUY FROM US:
- Over 37,000 happy customers
- Real people on our support team ready to help
- The finest materials and stunning design — all our products are developed with an obsessive dedication to quality, durability, and functionality
- We use the most secure online ordering systems on the market, and are constantly improving our software to make sure we offer the highest possible security
BUY WITH CONFIDENCE
Our mission is to make your shopping experience as safe and enjoyable as possible. Have questions? Feel free to contact our award-winning customer care team for advice on everything from product specifications to order tracking.
- Money back guarantee: Something not quite right? If you’re not totally satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 15 days for a full refund
- Risk-Free Purchase: We utilize industry-standard Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to allow for the encryption of all the sensitive information, so you can be sure your details are completely safe with us
- Trustworthy payment method: We partner with the most popular online payment solutions that guarantee enhanced security and fast transaction processing
Unlike so many other toys, this simple Montessori toy requires some great wrist rotation, therefore it is perfect for babies to learn to transfer an object from one hand to another. that the interlocking disks are not meant to be separated. When you tap it, it rolls forward and shakes, which will motivate babies to move.
I absolutely love this product. I have a 10 month old who is teething, a toddler with autism and a 7 year old with severe ADHD and I gave them each one of this toy. My toddler didn't care much for it, but my 10 month old and 7 year old love them and always have to have them with.
Interlocking Discs not very heavy, perfect for baby’s hands, improves hand-eye coordination, concentration, grasping and exploring skills.Minimalistic and great for parents who don't want their baby to chew on plastic all day.These were perfect!!
Grandbaby loves this toy. When he drops it and it tumbles away, he wiggles and jiggles to get it back. He likes to turn it around in his hands. Great for Montessori approach and hand dexterity.
This is a good toy for fine motor skills, eye hand coordination. My 5 month old baby can move it from one hand to the other. She seems to love playing with it.
Gave it 4 stars out of 5 only because the size is a little bit bigger than I thought, but the width is good for children to chew on. Overall the quality is good just on the wider size.
Good, solid product. Easy for baby to grab. So far he just puts everything in his mouth, but it’s withstanding all the slobber. This toy is good for passing objects from hand to hand.