4 GREAT REASONS TO BUY FROM US:
- Over 37,000 happy customers
- Real people on our support team ready to help
- The finest materials and stunning design — all our products are developed with an obsessive dedication to quality, durability, and functionality
- We use the most secure online ordering systems on the market, and are constantly improving our software to make sure we offer the highest possible security
BUY WITH CONFIDENCE
Our mission is to make your shopping experience as safe and enjoyable as possible. Have questions? Feel free to contact our award-winning customer care team for advice on everything from product specifications to order tracking.
- Money back guarantee: Something not quite right? If you’re not totally satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 15 days for a full refund
- Risk-Free Purchase: We utilize industry-standard Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to allow for the encryption of all the sensitive information, so you can be sure your details are completely safe with us
- Trustworthy payment method: We partner with the most popular online payment solutions that guarantee enhanced security and fast transaction processing
This is my second order and I am just as thrilled with these headbands. Slightly stretchy lace stays in place even on fine hair.
These headbands are attractive and comfortable to wear while working out. (If I were to wear them all day, I might find them tight after many hours. But for 2 hours, they are great.) I hand wash them and air dry them on a hanger. They dry within 12 hours. When I do the wheel (yoga backbend), I pull the headband down about an inch or two lower across my forehead, to keep it from falling off my head. After my backbend, I push the headband back up for the rest of my activity. I am totally sold on cloth headbands for working out, and these headbands are great for my purposes.
My hair is straight and fine. Clamps, barrettes, and elastic bands get in the way and slip off when I'm active. I need something to keep my hair out of my eyes during my yoga stretches and kick boxing. What a relief it is, to discover cloth lace headbands like these!
I love these. I have short hair but they fit great. The lace stays intact after multiple washes, couldn’t be happier about them!
Arrived quickly - would have liked a little more color variations for it but otherwise nice. Slips on my head but I think i will have that problem regardless as my head seems to be too round to keep headbands on without having to add the rubbery stuff that can damage your hair. Otherwise comfortable and pretty.
I am an asian girl with a kinda small round face but large head (I know it’s weird but I wear large size hats or caps). But these still fit me well. I love them. I was a little worried that these wouldn't stay put on my head - I have a slightly smaller-than-average head and slick hair. Fortunately, these headbands did not disappoint. Not only do they stay put, but the material actually looks much more high-quality than the pictures may suggest. Definitely a great deal, in my opinion. Packaging was nice, arrived quickly, and the headbands arrived without defect.
They’re pretty and get the job done, keep your hair out of your face. They're good. If you're looking for a headcovering type wide lace band these will not disappoint. These are like statement headbands or like functional keep your hair out of your eyes bands.
This headwrap is just perfect for me, it’s wider in the front and thin in the back and it holds my hair well without being a nuisance and having to readjust it every once in a white. You just put this on and forget that it exists, I once went to bed with my band on… The lace of the headwrap is soft, but durable, I’ve washed it two times and there are no tingled or loose threads, it looks like new.
Love the lace look. Great color. Great fit. This lace headband is perfect to wear with any outfit. It has this natural look to them, very light and fresh, I bought these specifically for summer and I’m really happy with my purchase