4 GREAT REASONS TO BUY FROM US:
- Over 37,000 happy customers
- Real people on our support team ready to help
- The finest materials and stunning design — all our products are developed with an obsessive dedication to quality, durability, and functionality
- We use the most secure online ordering systems on the market, and are constantly improving our software to make sure we offer the highest possible security
BUY WITH CONFIDENCE
Our mission is to make your shopping experience as safe and enjoyable as possible. Have questions? Feel free to contact our award-winning customer care team for advice on everything from product specifications to order tracking.
- Money back guarantee: Something not quite right? If you’re not totally satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 15 days for a full refund
- Risk-Free Purchase: We utilize industry-standard Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to allow for the encryption of all the sensitive information, so you can be sure your details are completely safe with us
- Trustworthy payment method: We partner with the most popular online payment solutions that guarantee enhanced security and fast transaction processing
Fits perfectly for the Toyota Corolla S 2008 Model! I replaced the old clear ones which I thought were black when I had ordered them. I just used them temporarily until I was able to replace them. Comes nicely packaged and there were NO IMPERFECTIONS when I got it unlike my previous one that had curling waves instead of it being straight. Some may think they are weird but it’s nice. Looks great too. They even match my rain Guard Visors 😆.
Only been on through two storms. Definitely heat adhesive up to make it tack and bendable. Goes on so easily. I can’t believe how great these work. Through two storms clear mirrors. May need stronger adhesive down the road but it definitely does the job. These will work with any mirror, just measure yours and bend properly.
Came in fast. Strong solid material with some flex. Make sure to properly and thoroughly clean the trim with rubbing alcohol first. Did a dry wipe until all dirt was visibly gone. Application is super easy. Took all but 10 minutes to do it right the first time. Looks good and gives a little style. So far I'm impressed.
After working with many types of installations for aftermarket items the one takeaway from this item is that you need a heat gun. The plastic is ridged enough that you need a heat gun to make it more pliable and form it to your mirror housing before taking off the adhesive tape cover.
I wasn’t sure at first!! Thought it would create wind noise but it didn’t. Looks great and it is hard for the rain to get to my mirrors even though they are heated mirrors but I bought them for the style
Price was cheap and looked cheap when I got it but so far it's surprised me. Gives my car some extra flair and it was functional when it rained and easy to install and haven't fallen off!
Sturdy and stylish. Just be careful not to block the small convex mirror if you have them on your vehicle. Otherwise, they are just what I needed.
These are great. They make the mirrors look very nice. Even use them on the small speakers on my bike to help amplify the sound.
The main purpose of my order was to keep the snow out and it does. Stays well, don't drop. It is a good product for the money.
Adhesive holds well, fits my Volt mirror very well, keeps rain drops from falling on your mirror, good price, heat it up if you need to bend.
I'm buying these to replace a 3 year old set that was damaged by human error, and the garage door...