I’m Magen, and I make things with love and laser beams!
North to South Designs began as a wood crafting hobby 7 years ago in Vancouver, Canada. Initially it was a pastime that married my love of working with wood, and my need for a creative outlet – a space where I could share my love of design and of all things nerdy!
Since then it’s become a full time job, crammed into our ex-dining room, now LASER room, and managed alongside 3 little ones and a husband (all of whom make my life wonderful and crazy)!
I love making products that make people laugh and help them tell the world who they are – even if it’s just with a bookmark or a wooden spoon!
4 GREAT REASONS TO BUY FROM US:
- Over 37,000 happy customers
- Real people on our support team ready to help
- The finest materials and stunning design — all our products are developed with an obsessive dedication to quality, durability, and functionality
- We use the most secure online ordering systems on the market, and are constantly improving our software to make sure we offer the highest possible security
BUY WITH CONFIDENCE
Our mission is to make your shopping experience as safe and enjoyable as possible. Have questions? Feel free to contact our award-winning customer care team for advice on everything from product specifications to order tracking.
- Money back guarantee: Something not quite right? If you’re not totally satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 15 days for a full refund
- Risk-Free Purchase: We utilize industry-standard Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to allow for the encryption of all the sensitive information, so you can be sure your details are completely safe with us
- Trustworthy payment method: We partner with the most popular online payment solutions that guarantee enhanced security and fast transaction processing
These wooden labelling stakes are the right size (small) for herb/spice plantings which, let's face it, aren’t like a bed of carrots in size. They have a classic look (smart) with by-hand wood burning lettering appearance. And they are well engineered (sharp) with a thin depth combined with thick width and proper length stake that makes them sturdy to effortlessly push into the ground and present enough friction to remain, once inserted.
These are great for our small herb pots on the balcony. They haven't faded in the sun or warped from watering, and they look cute.
So beautiful. Inspired me to purchase more herbs. So elegant and classy. Love it.
Beautiful and tall herb garden stakes. Definitely a must have.
I wish they were larger size but they do the job. They are cute.
These are super cute and look nice in my pots.