Located at the foothills of Mt. Diablo in Northern California, we draw our design inspirations from the beautiful natural surroundings. Our products are made to be functional, stylish with a touch of ruggedness. They are made to take you from every day life to every adventure that awaits you around the corner. Please check out our line up of products for yourself!
4 GREAT REASONS TO BUY FROM US:
- Over 37,000 happy customers
- Real people on our support team ready to help
- The finest materials and stunning design — all our products are developed with an obsessive dedication to quality, durability, and functionality
- We use the most secure online ordering systems on the market, and are constantly improving our software to make sure we offer the highest possible security
BUY WITH CONFIDENCE
Our mission is to make your shopping experience as safe and enjoyable as possible. Have questions? Feel free to contact our award-winning customer care team for advice on everything from product specifications to order tracking.
- Money back guarantee: Something not quite right? If you’re not totally satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 15 days for a full refund
- Risk-Free Purchase: We utilize industry-standard Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to allow for the encryption of all the sensitive information, so you can be sure your details are completely safe with us
- Trustworthy payment method: We partner with the most popular online payment solutions that guarantee enhanced security and fast transaction processing
I bought this dry bag for a cave tubing excursion in Belize. I didn’t get a chance to test it before so I was a little nervous. Once I got it packed (and closed it properly), I tied it to my tube and had it floating behind me. Even after it was under a few small waterfalls, everything stayed dry. Keep in mind, anything sharp in the bag will puncture it so be careful what you pack. This is a great value for the money I spent. I would recommend this to a friend.
I bought this bag to keep my cell phone and keys dry while kayaking. I tested it before using, and it stays afloat while also keeping everything dry. I'd recommend this item to anyone looking for a durable, airtight bag.
I haven't had it long, but I've taken it camping and to the beach a few times and kept everything dry and sand/dirt free. I took it to the beach and it easily held my towel, wallet and a coverup with some room to spare. Would recommend it to anyone who is looking for a drybag.
This kept my phone, clothes and wallet nice and dry as I climbed Dunn's River Falls in Jamaica.
Exactly what it says it does. Keep stuff dry! Perfect for floating down the river.
Perfect size to use as a purse when going to the beach. I put keys, money, phone and so on in it and buried it in the sand so we could go out snorkeling and not worry about our stuff getting stolen.
This is a really good, durable dry sack that’s easy to use and air tight. Closed correctly, it leaves an air pocket inside that makes it float. I couldn’t squeeze the air out which confirms it’s waterproof. My only quibble is that it’s smaller than I thought. I wish it would be a little bit bigger.
Nice size, very thick material. I’m using it as a permanent dry bag for patch parts for my inflatable kayak.
Bought this as a gift for my son who is going on a two week river rafting trip. And he said it was perfect!
Great bag for a sailboat. Completely waterproof when sealed per directions. Easily stored.
I have used this in my kayak and on my paddle board. A great investment for anyone who spends time on the water and wants to keep things dry.