Distilled water, natural clay & mineral pigments, organic castor seed oil, certified organic beeswax, certified organic shea nilotica (Fair-trade Shea butter), glycerin (derived from coconut oil), cetearyl alcohol (derived from natural vegetable oils), carrageenan seaweed, olive-mulse (an olive-based emulsifier), and 1% optiphen (a formaldehyde-free and paraben-free preservative).
Natural Earth Paint was born from the mind of a professional artist, mom and environmentalist.
After deep research on ancient paint making recipes and studied Renaissance techniques, coupled with extensive experimentation and testing, Natural Earth Paint began to blossom.
Over the past 10+ years, we’ve developed a full line of children’s products, natural face paints, fine art supplies and the world’s first all-natural, non-toxic varnish.
Natural Earth Paint products are made in small batches in our solar powered facility, with natural earth pigments, organic binders and ingredients.
We hope you enjoy creating memorable art with our products which we bring to you, with love and a passion for a better, brighter world.
4 GREAT REASONS TO BUY FROM US:
- Over 37,000 happy customers
- Real people on our support team ready to help
- The finest materials and stunning design — all our products are developed with an obsessive dedication to quality, durability, and functionality
- We use the most secure online ordering systems on the market, and are constantly improving our software to make sure we offer the highest possible security
BUY WITH CONFIDENCE
Our mission is to make your shopping experience as safe and enjoyable as possible. Have questions? Feel free to contact our award-winning customer care team for advice on everything from product specifications to order tracking.
- Money back guarantee: Something not quite right? If you’re not totally satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 15 days for a full refund
- Risk-Free Purchase: We utilize industry-standard Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to allow for the encryption of all the sensitive information, so you can be sure your details are completely safe with us
- Trustworthy payment method: We partner with the most popular online payment solutions that guarantee enhanced security and fast transaction processing
These face paints have a great texture , are smooth, dry quickly without caking, and in my opinion are beautiful colors that worked very well for painting our faces for Day of the Dead. We wore the face paint for about 5 hours without getting itchy or tight or irritated. My girls were able to wash their faces with just a washcloth and water afterward. If that's so, we got a very good batch! I will buy this again when we run out.
My 10 year old loves these face paints. The colors are rich (she wishes the red was less rusty and more cherry), and paint well. As a mother, I feel good about the ingredients and the packaging. Well done.
We are enjoying these paints, I never let my kids face paint before because of all of the toxic ingredients. These are easy to use and clean off. The red is the hardest to clean away, I assume because it's a bit more clay based.
I loved this product. It gave me the look that I was looking for without blocking my pores or irritating my skin. I highly recommend it.
It’s great that these are natural, but it’s a bit hard to use. But it’s natural and actually non toxic!
Great facepaint and good pigmentation and coverage! Definitely buy for kids. Wish they had more colors!!
Smaller containers ...my daughter is going through it quick but quality is good colors are ok for natural and most importantly it doesnt have crappy ingredients in it !
Great paint! A little goes a long ways. I bought 2 and only needed one
Wonderful!!! These give great color, I wish the red was more red and less brown, but we made it work.