Welcome to Schiffer Publishing. A family-owned, independent publisher of high- quality, nonfiction books since 1974, Schiffer has published thousands of titles on the diverse subjects that fuel our readers’ passion. From our traditional subjects of antiques and collectibles, arts and crafts, and military history, Schiffer has expanded its catalog to publish books on contemporary art and artists; architecture and design; food and entertaining; as well as books for children.
4 GREAT REASONS TO BUY FROM US:
- Over 37,000 happy customers
- Real people on our support team ready to help
- The finest materials and stunning design — all our products are developed with an obsessive dedication to quality, durability, and functionality
- We use the most secure online ordering systems on the market, and are constantly improving our software to make sure we offer the highest possible security
BUY WITH CONFIDENCE
Our mission is to make your shopping experience as safe and enjoyable as possible. Have questions? Feel free to contact our award-winning customer care team for advice on everything from product specifications to order tracking.
- Money back guarantee: Something not quite right? If you’re not totally satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 15 days for a full refund
- Risk-Free Purchase: We utilize industry-standard Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to allow for the encryption of all the sensitive information, so you can be sure your details are completely safe with us
- Trustworthy payment method: We partner with the most popular online payment solutions that guarantee enhanced security and fast transaction processing
Excellent tutorial with loads of demonstrations and details of how to do something. Seems to cover all aspects of painting both for a 'veteran' or beginner. As a professional artist and also an art teacher - I highly recommend this book.
Good beginner’s to advanced painters’s advice on techniques to use in painting with acrylics, oil and watercolor. Lots of examples to view and experiment with one’s paintings.
A good basic approach and use it as a reference book.
Great book, informative and inspirational
I love it! Highly recommended!