4 GREAT REASONS TO BUY FROM US:
- Over 37,000 happy customers
- Real people on our support team ready to help
- The finest materials and stunning design — all our products are developed with an obsessive dedication to quality, durability, and functionality
- We use the most secure online ordering systems on the market, and are constantly improving our software to make sure we offer the highest possible security
BUY WITH CONFIDENCE
Our mission is to make your shopping experience as safe and enjoyable as possible. Have questions? Feel free to contact our award-winning customer care team for advice on everything from product specifications to order tracking.
- Money back guarantee: Something not quite right? If you’re not totally satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 15 days for a full refund
- Risk-Free Purchase: We utilize industry-standard Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to allow for the encryption of all the sensitive information, so you can be sure your details are completely safe with us
- Trustworthy payment method: We partner with the most popular online payment solutions that guarantee enhanced security and fast transaction processing
Awesome saddlebag. Enough room to fit most of my stuff (electronics, documents, wallet and cameras) and a great price too. It looks very good on my motorcycle. I’m not sure how it does with rain but I assume it isn’t fully protected since it has a big opening space even when closed, but for me it is no big deal. Overall great product if you just want some room to put things away while riding and don’t want to spend hundreds of dollars for that. You won’t regret it!
I wanted something small and not so clunky like full saddlebags. They’re large enough to hold a water bottle and more, and look slim on my bike. You can attach these anywhere and you can’t beat the price. The straps are a little flimsy but you can use zip ties easily enough. Would buy again if something should happen to these.
I mounted mine on the front forks of my 2010 Softail Heritage Classic and strapped it to the forks and ran the buckles to open and close it through the little cross member under the headlight. This keeps it off the fender and really easy to access. I could have also put it on the back of my rear luggage rack but I need that spot for larger luggage.
This tool bag is mounted on my sissy bar and I refer to it as my trunk lol, it looks great and it is pretty rigid so far. It holds pliers crescent wrench electric tape a screwdriver with pack of spare turn signal bulbs, zip ties a multi tool and it can hold my phone and gloves all at once. If I take the multi tool and gloves to wear I can squeeze in a 24 ounce beer too:)
This bag was easy to install and it's made well. Just know the material behaves more like plastic than leather so there is no "give" to it, and even if there were, the clips would prevent you from closing it. The buckles are strictly for show. If you don't need the flexibility of real leather and buckles this bag is a good deal - it's inexpensive and looks good. I recommend it as a bargain fork bag.
They look classic. I purchased 2 for my harley citycoco E scooter; one for the front tire and one for under the seat. And they look amazing, a lot of room. If you buy one you will definitely be buying a second, if you room on your bike they just look so damn good
Fits nicely on the sissy bar of my sportster. Caught in a wicked rain storm and everything in there stayed dry. Quality seems good and the clasps are strong. Nice for holding my wallet and cell phone so I don't have to sit on them
There's little water resistance; however, a zip lock plastic bag inside will keep registration and insurance documents dry. The one with the buckles is hard to open compared to the ones with plastic clips. Well worth the price.
Easy install, looks cheap. I’ve been using it to hold trash instead of tools, I don’t want it falling apart and me losing stuff…
Works great, used on 2015 wide glide. Used zip ties for a little extra security but the leather straps fit just fine as well. Have had zero complaints and I like the clips that it comes with.
Nice little bag with enough room to put a pack of smokes and an extra pair of glasses and gloves. Just the size I need from Mickey mouse stuff I don't have to have in my pockets
Needed a decent size bag for the motorcycle and this is it. There is nothing I don't like about it. I'll buy it again if needed.