4 GREAT REASONS TO BUY FROM US:
- Over 37,000 happy customers
- Real people on our support team ready to help
- The finest materials and stunning design — all our products are developed with an obsessive dedication to quality, durability, and functionality
- We use the most secure online ordering systems on the market, and are constantly improving our software to make sure we offer the highest possible security
BUY WITH CONFIDENCE
Our mission is to make your shopping experience as safe and enjoyable as possible. Have questions? Feel free to contact our award-winning customer care team for advice on everything from product specifications to order tracking.
- Money back guarantee: Something not quite right? If you’re not totally satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 15 days for a full refund
- Risk-Free Purchase: We utilize industry-standard Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to allow for the encryption of all the sensitive information, so you can be sure your details are completely safe with us
- Trustworthy payment method: We partner with the most popular online payment solutions that guarantee enhanced security and fast transaction processing
At first, we were a little baffled by this kaleidoscope. We were used to the type that need turning on the end. This one, however, just requires a little movement. As you look through it and move your gaze across the room, the images that you see are then mirrored and take on a very unique look. We gave this as a gift to a seven-year-old, and once we figured it out, she loved it. Everyone wanted to take turns looking through it.
I bought 2 of these, one for me and one for a friend. It is a simple kaleidoscope, no moving parts, but anything you aim it towards is beautiful. My cat seems to like knocking it over and nothing, still in good shape, so it is sturdy. I got it so that friend could change her perspective on things and it works wonders. just look in, turn and all changes. It's a lovely gift.
I bought these for my students. I had a smaller one when I was a kid. This one is bigger and has a much clearer picture than mine did. It is so much fun to play with and the students enjoyed it. It seems to be sturdy enough.
I bought this for my seven-year-old granddaughter. After she took if home, I wished I had bought myself one...so I ordered another one. I never get tired of looking at things around my office!
I can use this to make anything around me look beautiful. This kaleidoscope is more true to its name than the others - as it presents a "beautiful view"
I haven’t seen it for myself. I bought this for my grandson who is 3. He and his dad play with it all the time.
I'm a big kid at heart and I wanted this to have for conversation piece. I love it it's fun to play with to activate your third eye