Founded in 2001 by eyewear enthusiasts, zeroUV has become a prodigiously curated eyewear boutique for the fashion savvy individual. At zeroUV we strive to bring our customers the latest in eyewear fashion for a fraction of high retail prices. We at zeroUV view ourselves as lifestyle advocates. We seek to inspire others to chase who they truly see themselves as. Founded by individuals who grew up during the California indie movement, we aim to share our journey with our fans. We pride ourselves on bringing people together through our brand, and we encourage others to follow us along this amazing adventure. Not only are sunglasses a staple in fashion and appearance, zeroUV Sunglasses offer full eye protection against harmful UVA & UVB rays. In addition all eye wear meets the United States ANSI z80.3 Standard, as well as satisfies European CE Safety Compliance Standards.
4 GREAT REASONS TO BUY FROM US:
- Over 37,000 happy customers
- Real people on our support team ready to help
- The finest materials and stunning design — all our products are developed with an obsessive dedication to quality, durability, and functionality
- We use the most secure online ordering systems on the market, and are constantly improving our software to make sure we offer the highest possible security
BUY WITH CONFIDENCE
Our mission is to make your shopping experience as safe and enjoyable as possible. Have questions? Feel free to contact our award-winning customer care team for advice on everything from product specifications to order tracking.
- Money back guarantee: Something not quite right? If you’re not totally satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 15 days for a full refund
- Risk-Free Purchase: We utilize industry-standard Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to allow for the encryption of all the sensitive information, so you can be sure your details are completely safe with us
- Trustworthy payment method: We partner with the most popular online payment solutions that guarantee enhanced security and fast transaction processing